10-Hr Construction Industry Outreach Training Program
This two-day in person training provides instruction on key sections of OSHA’s Construction Standards, instructing attendees on how to effectively implement appropriate safety procedures in the workplace. In addition, specific information is provided to assist attendees in complying with the requirements of OSHA’s Focus Four Inspection Program. This program is a must for supervisors, lead-persons, and hourly employees.
Our instructors have spent decades in the construction field and are authorized by the OSHA Training Institute to conduct this construction safety outreach training program.
As a result of this two-day course, participants will be able to:
- Explain how OSHA protects workers and provides resources to employers.
- Identify specific OSHA standards that pertain to the various phases of construction.
- Define the four leading causes of fatalities on construction sites.
- Recognize construction-related hazards and the related controls.
- This is a free workshop to MEMIC customers.
- There are no technology requirements for this class.
- Upon successful completion of this two-day training, you will receive a MEMIC Certificate of Completion and an OSHA Wallet Card.
- A minimum of 10 or participants required for this training.
- MEMIC does not participate in proprietary interest partnerships with outside vendors.
IACET CEU’s: 1.0
As an IACET Accredited provider, MEMIC offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard.