10-Hr General Industry Program Outreach Training - Video Conference
This two-day video conference training provides instruction on the recognition and control of safety and health hazards found in the general industry workplace. (OSHA uses the term "general industry" for all industries outside of agriculture, construction or maritime.)
Our instructors have decades of experience in general industry work environments and are authorized by the OSHA Training Institute to conduct this general industry safety outreach training program.
This program is a must for supervisors, managers, safety directors, lead-persons, and owners. This course emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, control, and prevention.
As a result of this two-day course, participants will be able to:
- Identify hazards and leading causes of workplace injuries and illnesses.
- Determine appropriate controls to prevent workplace injuries and illnesses.
- Locate key points within the OSHA regulations for the most frequently cited safety and health standards.
- List resources to help answer workplace safety and health questions.
To participate, each attendee, must have:
- Individual computer access with both streaming video and audio capabilities.
- Audio headphones/earbuds with integrated microphone.
- Quiet learning environment.
- A photo ID is required by the OSHA Training Institute for attendee verification before each day's training session.
- This is a free workshop to MEMIC customers.
- Upon successful completion of this two-day training, you will receive a MEMIC Certificate of Completion and an OSHA Wallet Card.
- A minimum of 10 or participants required for this training.
- MEMIC does not participate in proprietary interest partnerships with outside vendors.
IACET CEU’s: 1.0
As an IACET Accredited provider, MEMIC offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard