Work at MEMIC
Underwriting Compliance Intern
Location: Portland, ME
The Underwriting Compliance Intern will be assigned two projects to assist with the research of loss control surveys and cataloging of current documents in the Underwriting drive. The internship will begin Monday, June 5, 2017 and end Friday, August 18, 2017.
- Catalog all current documents, noting duplicates within shared drive and knowledge base using Excel.
- Create list of prioritized documents to be moved into the knowledge base.
- Research loss control surveys in ImageRight for transcription into Excel for data analysis.
- Must be enrolled in a degree program.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) proficiency is a must.
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
- Must be able to work and succeed in a team-oriented environment.
How to Apply:
Apply by emailing resume to email@example.com. You can also reach us by calling 1-800-660-1306.