Work at MEMIC
Location: Portland, ME
The Training Assistant’s primary responsibility is to provide support for the adjusting and training staff within the Claim Department as it relates to training, licensing, and compliance needs. The responsibilities include but are not limited to: creation of training schedules, compiling onboarding training documentation, maintaining and updating educational information, procedures and best practices, tracking training attendance, and developing post training surveys.
- Coordinates internal and external presenters on claim related topics. Tracks attendance at all presentations.
- Provides support including compilation of all new hire and subsequent training materials.
- Creates and maintains internal departmental educational documentation as well as tracks completion of claim designation courses for claim staff (i.e. AIC, SCLA, WCP).
- Maintains adjuster licensing database and ensures users complete timely renewals.
- Researches compliance related jurisdictional changes and provides this information to management to ensure appropriate integration into training.
- Assists with scheduling of claim staff to attend off site continuing education seminars and courses for maintenance of necessary licensing. Maintains database of attendance.
- Assists with set-up of new hires (i.e. obtaining user IDs, setting up work station, reference materials).
- Associate's degree preferred.
- Previous experience in an office setting is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Must be organized and detailed oriented.
- Microsoft Office skills are a must (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
How to Apply:
Apply by emailing resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us by calling 1-800-660-1306.