Location: Bangor, ME
Under minimal supervision, the Premium Auditor is responsible for visiting insureds or accountants, in an assigned territory, to perform physical inspections of payroll/financial records to determine the final earned premium on expired policies. In addition, the Premium Auditor provides expert opinion on the proper classification of insureds.
- Performs premium audits within an assigned geographic territory, maintaining high quality with timely service.
- Verifies all audits with state and federal filings.
- Maintains favorable relationships with insureds, agents, and other company personnel.
- Takes prompt, customer-focused action to resolve complaints/audits disputes and reports problems that may require attention to Director of Premium Audit.
- Submits activity reports, expense accounts, and any other reports as required by management.
- Maintains company vehicle, computer and all other equipment assigned.
- Visits producers and agents to discuss problems/opportunities.
- Transmits audits electronically in a timely fashion.
How to Apply:
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a Premium Auditor with a Carrier or Fee Company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
Apply by emailing resume to email@example.com
. You can also reach us by calling 1-800-660-1306.