Work at MEMIC
Policy Issuance Coordinator
Location: Portland, ME
The Policy Issuance Coordinator is responsible for all policy systems data entry that includes policy issuance, endorsements, cancellations and renewals within the AS400 and Point IN J systems. The incumbent will work closely with the team to ensure that all transactions are processed within the prescribed time-frames and within compliance requirements. In addition, the Policy Issuance Coordinator will work closely with Underwriters to ensure that policies are issued accurately and within the authority of the underwriter.
- Processes the workflow for policy issuance, endorsements, cancellations and renewals by entering the information into policy systems on a daily basis and releasing the task.
- Ensures that all policies are within compliance standards and regulations. Any discrepancies are brought to the Underwriters' attention.
- Ensures that all policies provide appropriate coverage. Any discrepancies are brought to the Underwriters' attention.
How to Apply:
- A high school degree required. Experience in insurance helpful but not required.
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task are essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) preferred.
- Experience in AS400 is a plus.
Apply by emailing resume to email@example.com
. You can also reach us by calling 1-800-660-1306.