IT Project Management Intern
Location: Portland, ME
The IT Project Management intern will gain practical experience with many different aspects of project management and process management within an IT department. The Intern will assist the Project Management Office and Project Managers with process documentation for specific functions and IT policies. By the end of the internship, the student will have a broad knowledge of IT Project Management functions and will understand the life cycle of projects. The individual will need strong written and oral communications skills in order to document current state processes and help develop updated versions of key project management documents and process documents. The internship will begin Monday, June 5, 2017 and end Friday, August 18, 2017.
- Review existing documentation.
- Interview stakeholders to determine updates needed.
- Document workflows and processes in Microsoft Word, Visio and PowerPoint.
How to Apply:
- Pursuing a degree in Technical Writing, Communications, or other related major.
- Must have Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Ability to take initiative on regular duties with supervision.
- Ability to work independently while demonstrating initiative and creativity.
- Should have the ability to complete projects on a timely basis, identify obvious problems and bring them to the attention of their supervisor.
- Must be able to work and succeed in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
Apply by emailing resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can also reach us by calling 1-800-660-1306.