Work at MEMIC
Location: Portland, ME
It is the responsibility of this position to input EFT transactions daily into two systems. One is a system that provides EFT processing and the other is the MEMIC AS400 system. It is also the responsibility of this position to answer daily telephone billing inquiries.
- Accurately inputs EFT payments including deductibles through the system that provides EFT processing and the direct bill cash entry system. Must also verify, edit list and post.
- Maintains billing records to a current status for a small group of agents, including the issuance of cancellation notices, reinstatement notices, cash entry for premium, credit cards, deductibles, new business applications and issuance of any revised bills as needed. This includes answering verbal and written inquiries from policyholders, agents or other departments.
- Answers telephone billing inquiries and when needed, investigates any discrepancies.
- Sorts cancellations, reinstatements, bills and final cancellations and passes documents out to analyst.
- Works on cancellation listings daily.
- Works on the ACH transactions received through Finance and the file for TruPay accounts. Enters the transactions on the Daily Cash Reconciliation worksheet.
- Provides back-up to Premium Customer Account Analyst.
How to Apply:
Apply by emailing resume
- High school diploma or equivalent is needed for this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong background in customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail as well as being adaptable, flexible and self-directed.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and manage time efficiently. Strong typing experience required.
. You can also reach us by calling 1-800-660-1306.