Video Lending Library
MEMIC partners with Aurora Pictures to offer a free safety video lending library. As a result of this special partnership, MEMIC policyholders get:
How to Get Started
- Access to more than 700+ videos
- Choice of DVD or streaming video for all titles
- Quick same-day shipping if DVD is ordered before 2 pm (EST)
- Immediately available streaming videos
- Foreign language translation for many titles
- Option to purchase at a 50% discount
It's easy! Create an account, then start borrowing videos for free.
- Click on the below link to request an account.
- Once your account is set up, you will receive an email from Aurora Pictures with a password and additional information on ordering videos.
Request your Aurora Pictures account
Click on link below to browse video library at anytime.
IMPORTANT: Once you receive your password from Aurora Pictures, you can browse and order videos at no cost to you.
Browse safety videos
- Use your email address and password to log in to Aurora Pictures’ website.
- Click the "Safety Products" tab to browse videos.
- After you have made your selections, click the “Proceed to Checkout” button to borrow or buy the videos.
- On the payment information screen, click "Invoice" for video rentals. This will bypass the credit card screen and bill MEMIC directly.
- Review and submit your order. Your order will ship the next business day.
- You may order 7 videos per month.
Terms & Conditions
- The rental period is 15 days for streaming videos and DVDs.
- DVDs must be returned within two weeks from the last day of your rental period. You are responsible for return shipping expenses.
- DVD rentals not returned will be invoiced to the renter in the amount of 50% of the list price.