Whether your workplace is very safe, pretty safe or in need of improvement, we're your partner in safety. You can trust us to keep your company on track and your employees out of harm's way. Preventing injuries in the first place keeps your premium down too.
MEMIC's ongoing safety support
Choose the learning format that suits your company's needs:
- Safety Academy
Our learning center provides high quality learning opportunities and MEMIC's expertise.
- Workshops and webinars
One of our signature offerings. Our safety and claims management workshops and webinars are offered year-round -- for free! We also connect policyholders with quality training partners at discounted pricing.
- Video lending library
A popular choice among policyholders, our free mail-order video or streaming video library offers hundreds of training videos to choose from.
- Our safety consultants
The best in their business, our safety experts are not from the insurance world but from the industries they now serve. And they're on the clock for you.
- Safety Director
Our web-based safety tool opens the door to the best in online safety training, research and compliance. It's a self-guided approach to learning that fits into busy schedules.
- Workplace safety self-audit
- Searchable library of safety publications
- Access to Safety.BLR.com, a $895 value!
- Regulatory activity tracking
- National and state safety news
- Sample safety polices, plans and checklists
- Over 1,100 safety training programs
- Safety newsletters and posters
- Safety culture assessment tools
- New! Access to HR.BLR.com, a $895 value!
- Sample industry-specific job descriptions
- Latest news in HR and employment laws and best practices
- HR advice forums
- HR topic analysis
- Employee training materials (plus, Spanish training area)
- Salary data for more than 2,900 job titles
- Safety Net blog
Our safety blog, penned by our safety experts, is a whole new way to get easy-to-read safety news and tips. And you can join in too.
- Weekly posts
- Topics searchable by category
- Monthly archives
- Links to safety resources
- E-mail subscription and RSS available